Custom Cards: Accreditation
Accreditation is an integral part of the overall security and workforce management of every venue. Particularly in today’s heightened climate of protection. It’s about ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time. At AAC Event Specialists, we offer Australia’s leading range of accreditation cards to meet your exact specifications. After all, an accreditation card or pass is a critical working tool to:
- Ensure legitimate people gain access to the areas they perform their duties and prevent unauthorised people from gaining access;
- Contribute to the safety and security of both events and venues so as to minimise the risk of damage to individuals and/or facilities; and,
- Control the number of people in an area and prevent overcrowding.
AAC works closely with you to ensure your accreditation cards or passes reflect their function, value and significance. With a wide selection of affordable options to choose from, accreditation cards and passes can be either single- or double-sided. They can also be produced in full colour, come with a range finishes for elevated visibility and be assigned to specific staff, user groups, selected privileges or zones. We’ll customise your accreditation for what you want, how you want it and for when you need it.
Interested in more than a classic accreditation card or pass? To enhance the user experience and increase the level of usability for optimal productivity, AAC can offer a range of advancements including:
- Bespoke Shapes;
- Biometric Variable Data;
- Embossing & Relief Imagery;
- Holograms & Foil Finishes;
- Matrix Barcoding & Magnetic Strips;
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID);
- Sequential & Variable Numbering; and,
- Transparent Cards.
For the best quality accreditation cards and passes, complete an online enquiry or contact our customer service centre today – 1300 797 478
AAC Accreditation Cards & Passes are ideal for:
Auditoriums | Business Offices & Buildings | Concerts | Concert Halls | Contractors | Crew | Entertainment Complexes & Venues | Major Events | Media | Music Festivals | Restricted Sites | Security | Shopping Centres & Malls | Sports Complexes & Stadiums | Staff | VIPs